BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 27, 2010

New day in school.....

A new day 4 the new semester is coming right now....
A new subject that we need 2 be study .....
A new teachers is teach our new subjects...
I wan 2 study and hardworking again.....
Haiz.....like long time never study be4.....
got a bit lazy already.......
But.......
A new subject that interested me 2 study about it......
but I also afraid the new subject is hard 2 study and difficult 2 understand.....
I think this is not a problem....
I can handle it.....


When i go in school and me my friends......
me just like never c my friends be4......
so exited......== (zha dao)
Also say "Hi......long time no c......."
is it long time no c mie??????
is only 3-4weeks no c only ma.......
but me very boring in holiday ma......
of course got feeling like that lo.....


I hope me and my friends can happy in everyday....^^

0 comments:

Followers