BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Continue hardwork~

Now can relax awhile le....
now all the test is pass.....
now coming is the assignment and the presentation.....
lol......so tired la......
wan just find my info 4 my presentation
also used my a lot of time,
a lot of energy, a lot of ....dunno(XP joking...)...
Aiyaya....as long as is wan 2 prepared my presentation and assignment la...

yesterday wan find my info.....
me was strat from evening 3.00pm until 9.00pm a....
so long 2 find my info.....
大老!!!你知道有几难找吗!!
只是找那个cost 而已都要拿我的命啊!!! ><
都用了我大约4 - 5小时啦......
而且明天还有moral test呢.......
又要熬夜了.......==
zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZ
haiz.....all is past tense le.....no need 2 care le...
now is wan 2 correct my info and start 2 prepared le....

dunno is the weather effect me la.....
or the work that our lecture gv us.......
no enough sleep well.......
got panda eyes le lo....see---> o.o

0 comments:

Followers