BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 29, 2010

Body cant "function"~

Started at Friday..............
me started to have the flu 1st..........
got many mucous on my nose.......><
coz me cant sleep very well..............
and always got mucous flow out.......><
lol........................................
cant breath la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Then................
In saturday.............
THAT DAMN FEVER COME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me also dunno y got flu can cause the fever mie????
but........
me suddenly feel cool in inside but feel hot at outside body.....
like some open the air-cond like that.......
me just eat the medicine and sleep on the bed......
cover my body by 被 and wear long shirt and plants.....
wan force the heat out from my body.....
Thaks god.....
finally in sunday me recover already......^^


Haiz........
after fever....................
THE DAMN COUGH COMING TO ME!!!!!!!
me cough many saliva.............
got white color la.......got yellow color la........
me cant tahan la.........
suddenly cough and cough.........
my heart wan vomit out already..........==
damn cough.........


next................
is the most problem on my body.......
IS HEADACHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me like pening le..........
that day i though that my glass got problem.......
Why got illusion de????
and also wan pening.......
i try 2 get off my glass.......
still like that......and head pain......


haiz...............
me so weak la.........= =
then my mum take me to c 中医......
doctor say me is no enough sleep.......
and me got less blood.......o.o
lol.....y me less blood la.....coz me so skinny???? o.o??
but me will agree doctor is
the no enough sleep......
Ya......me is no enough sleep......
coz me so many assignment.....tutorial....and test....
wan go die lo.....= =
now me only hope faster to recover back 2 normal.......
dun wan 2 worry le.... >0<

0 comments:

Followers