BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 8, 2011

New Job 4 me....

Last saturday.....
me friend call me wan 2 go 4 the job or not???
1st time i wan 2 ignore it ......
but i think back........
it is me wan 2 go job after the semester exam???
and another reason is my mum dun wan me
always at home and just ply.......
so...................
i aceept the job........

The job that my friend call me 2 do is.............
is the SALESMAN.........
@@....wa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
salesman????? i 1st time 2 do this.....
coz me always c the salesman sales their product in market....
i saw how they sale.....
now is me 2 do it!!!!!!
OMG..........
but nvm......me after study me also wan 2 do work......
so........just aceept lo....==

1st time me meet and face many customer
in front of me......
me got a little afraid.....><
but my friend teach me just keep relax....
dun force 2 much......
after my friend demo the sale 2 me.....
me now is wandering that salesman is not easy do.....

1st day me feel shy 2 other salesman / promoter....
i afraid ma...>,<
next day i start 2 communicate with other salesman / promoter.....
actually is not 2 difficult and afraid.....
haha.....

Coming by day 2 day......
i meet and face a lot of types of customer.....
some is very "nosiy", some very talkative,
some like always ask question, some very "long air"....
but me face the most problem is the customer that
always say my product is waste......
he is the old foreign country man.....
he say he is the chief......
so wat?????
It is u r the chief and u can keep complaining????
u not the president......
u r just the customer.....me is just the salesman.....
my job is just sales my product and explain 2 u the function.....
thats all.............
me not say the other product is not good....
me is just say it have th function that other product dun have....
some

0 comments:

Followers